1. Engage abdominals when standing or sitting.
2. Tilt your pelvis forward and backward, then come to rest in the centered position.
3. Left chest towards the ceiling.
4.Expand shoulder laterally, away from the neck.
5. Arms fall behind the armpits.
6. Hands face somewhat forward as they hang from the wrists.
7.Lift top of head towards the ceiling to create space in the spine.
8. Soften the knees and avoid locking them into an extension position.
9. Notice if your weight is equally distributed on both feet.
10. Breathe evenly to become conscious of the energy flow of your new posture.